
Hendrix turned 3 last Monday, August 18th, but his birthday is officially over today, because we spent his birthday money from Grandma on a new tractor set. Hendrix had a great birthday though. He and I spent the entire day together, and every couple of hours, I let him open a new gift. I really wanted to spoil him, and I figure he's still too young to remember he was spoiled. I was so elated that HE was finally excited for his birthday this year!
The "Jones Boys'" mommy made an awesome train cake, which he loved and he had some of his dude friends over for swimming.
And Gideon got Hendrix some water guns for the pool. I think Mike and I are just as happy to be able to have water fights too.


Hendirx shares his birthday with his Uncle Tyler. Here's the handsome birthday boys.



Hendirx shares his birthday with his Uncle Tyler. Here's the handsome birthday boys.

MilaBelle wanted to throw confetii, but only had her veggie treats to celebrate with. Thanks little sis for the thought though.
The day after Hendrix's birthday as we cleaned up the balloons, Hendrix said "My birthday is very very over." What a cutie. Also that day Oma (My mom) had to go home. :( It was so awesome having her here. She is a great Grandma and mom. The kids loved her. Hendrix saw an airplane today, and said "Oma went in an airplane, I miss her, and Mommy miss her too."

But we had some great road trips while she was here...
-Yuma; to see Uncle Jared, Aunt Tamara and play... Hendrix's favorite things at Uncle Jared's was the portable pool Oma bought and 



Bonezy (The skeleton they keep in the spare bedroom; they love Halloween) I thought Hendrix would be afraid of it, but, nope... he loved showing us where HIS bones were in relation to Bonezy's and even slept in the same room so he could help put Bonzey to bed.
This was MilaBelle's favorite thing at Uncle Jared's house. Crawling on top of the DVR/DVD box and scowering the kitchen floor for leftovers.
-Winslow to see relatives, the Root Beer Stand and this...
My mom and I drove past this and couldn't figure out why anyone would leave a toilet in their front yard, so my mom decided to ask them. When she got to the door, there was a note taped up that said "If your toilet's still for sale, call me." Although there was no one home, there was someone in the car in the driveway. He was house sitting and said the toilet was for sale, but it had been out there for a while, there was spiders camped out in there, and I think someone's using it, because there's a newpaper on the back of it for leisure reading. Small towns, you gotta love 'em.Chino & Prescott Valley to see more relatives. My Aunt Jeanie has chickens, cats and a rooster, which Hendrix loved. We also saw a bunch of different bugs and a tiny horny toad.



We had lots of fun and I hope all of you enjoyed the pictures.











7 comments:
thanks for the fun party hendrix!
Emma and I had a great time seeing you and MilaBelle on your birthday too! Hope you like the toys and balloons! You are such a fun "friend" for Emma to play with!
Love you!
Aunt HoneyLyn
Sound like you guys had a lot of fun! I love that train cake!
Your kids are getting so big! Seeing pics of your mom sure brought back some memories (skeeters and bedbugs song for starters) :). She was the best YW leader ever - fun, loving, so talented and strong. Even though I haven't seen her since HS, she will always be one of my favorite people. In my youth, I really looked up to her (still do). In some ways, she reminded me of what I remembered of my real mother. You are truly blessed to have a mom like her. Please tell her hello for me when you get a chance.
ps - how the Root Beer Stand holding up?
happy birthday hendrix! and yes, i did enjoy the photos!
Yay I found you again! I changed blogger templates like 2 months ago and lost all of my links and couldn't find yours but here you are! :)
Post a Comment