
My cousin is in Holland for 3 weeks and left her car with us, it couldn't have come at a better time. My mom is visiting from Washington and if you read our last post you know our car has been in the shop. Sooo... tonight as we're driving home, we notice the light above her driver's side visor turns on, the visor is broken and we can't figure out why this light isn't turning off when the car isn't running. Two neighbors mis-advise later and one phone call to Holland, which was no help, I just got the machine (I have no idea what time it is there) I call our neighbor and good friend Merrill over to see what the problem is (Mike was out of town) He figures out it's the mirror sensor and it's broken,
"Maybe if you use a bobbypin or something. We can hold it closed." He suggests
" I have a bobbypin in my hair." I remark.
" This is just like the movies." He says.
Although the bobbypin did not work,some cardboard from the recycling we had in the trunk worked perfectly. Thanks to good friends who are always willing to help.







6 comments:
LEAH! i had no idea you attracted drama. lol! you are one stong mommy with all of this! yay you!
Who is MacGuyver... glad Merrill could be of service r
WHO IS MACGYVER?!! You're married to him Mary! Merrill, Thx again for your heroics on that dark and dreary night...so cold and roiled that I'm sure the saintly glow coming from your MacGyver-like intuitiveness, showed brightly as you both handled that quest of a situation.
Oh wait, maybe you meant that she spelled 'MacGyver' wrong? My bad, I'll remind her to watch that. :)
-Mike
your kids are so freakin cute. Well it has been a long time, so I hope things are well. Not much going on this end...Richard starts school soon.
you guys have had some rotten luck lately! I hope it gets better for you soon!
Hah...just like SNL, have you seen that one? They always blow up though, I'm glad you didn't :) Your kids are WAY cute!
Post a Comment