Hendrix has been finding new and creative ways of playing. This is his fishing pole made from MilaBelle crib moible. Hooking the fish
Reeling it in
Enjoying the catch.
So, I over hear Hendrix in the living room telling MilaBelle to "Watch out." I find this...
Reeling it in
Enjoying the catch.
So, I over hear Hendrix in the living room telling MilaBelle to "Watch out." I find this...Hendrix has moved the couches together and is jumping back and forth. I know I probably shouldn't allow this behavior, but he had a blast and one of his favorite things to do with the Jones Boys is jump off furinture.
Flying High
MilaBelle sits up, Yeah!!! She's a mover, although she hasn't started crawling, she nevers stays in the same place for long.
Going...
Going...
Still Going...
Okay, Gone.
Hendrix's favorite hiding spot.
Flying High
MilaBelle sits up, Yeah!!! She's a mover, although she hasn't started crawling, she nevers stays in the same place for long.
Going...
Going...
Still Going...
Okay, Gone.
Hendrix's favorite hiding spot.






4 comments:
I love all the things that kids come up with to entertain themselves. MilaBelle is so cute! How old is she now?
love live couch jumping!!! sorry for being a bad influence, but the seriuosly have sooooo much fun. one day i will have enough room for a jumping couch and a non-jumping couch!
They are getting so big. And so fun! Your two are so cute. I'll miss you for Ds first birthday. I wish you could be here. I like what you've done with the house too. Well, what I can see in the pictures. We need too talk, it is overdue. Love you all, tell Mike hello!
What an adorable family pic of you guys. Hendrix cracks me up that he told his sister to watch out and off he was jumping off the couches. He seems like he has such a fun personality.
Post a Comment