Friday, July 18, 2008

With a little help from my friends...

I get by with a little help from my friends, I get high (uh, spiritual high) with a little help from my friends. Ask me: Do you need anybody? I just need someone to love. (The Beatles, if you didn't already know.)

I just had to give a shout out to all my friends and how much they mean to me. I come home from a girls night out and love my kids and husband that much more. I feel renewed and gratiful for a husband who doesn't call to check up on me, even when it's way past midnight. I learn new ways of coping with a toddler, And like tonight was able to voice my political views out loud. (Thanks Sarah)

I know a lot of you have helped me out with much needed babysitting trades and good girl talks. You will never know how much it means to me to have friends.

3 comments:

Lanae said...

just wrote the same blog! thanks for everything this week...you are well...amazing! (by the way Lukey still goes aroung signing "bear", they loved the song)

Courtney said...

Boy, I really missed out this last Thursday...I keep reading about how great it was and was wishing I didn't have something else to go to! I am glad you guys had such a good time...I LOVE that picture on your header...so cute of all of you!

james n mary said...

awww you and Sarah had a TON of fun! hahaha if you and I go out, James and Mike will have a blast, won't they. Does Mike like guitar hero?! If so...then he and james will be in video game heaven!