So, my good friend Mary came over the other night and helped me make some super cute bows. I've had the ribbon in my closet for months and am glad we got to have some girl time and be crafty too. Here are the finished products...
While I have your attention check out these cute pics...
MilaBelle you little firecracker.
Hendrix likes his stuffed animals
While I have your attention check out these cute pics...MilaBelle you little firecracker.
Hendrix likes his stuffed animals
What you up to little man? You look like you know a secret.
Is your secret: That MilaBelle's gorgeous? We already knew that!







3 comments:
Those do look cute! I had so much fun hanging out with you... did you find out about the class? was it full?
Those bows are super cute! Did you make the one that MilaBelle is wearing too?
I love the bows you made!!! I love making bows for my girls and it's pretty addicting because once you learn you end up making a bow to match each outfit...or maybe I am just a freak show and do that. Either way aren't girls so much fun to dress up:) You did a great job on your bows.
Post a Comment