Friday, June 27, 2008

Hot Dogs at Fenway

Well actually it was turkey dogs and the movie Fever Pitch on T.V. but same diff
I had an unexpected night off and Mike and I spent our date night making our own perfect hot dog and watching a great movie for guys and girls alike. Fever Pitch has it all, funny lines, sports and romance. Although Mike is not a Red Sox's fan, just insert Laker's each time the name Red Sox is spoken and it's our life.



Our perfect Hot Dogs...


Mine on the Left: Sauekraut and spicy mustard or ketchup, mustard and chopped onion - sided with ruffles and hot califlower.

Mike's on the right: Regular mustard, chopped onion and green olives and a touch of hot sauce - sided with ruffles and sauekraut.

What's your combination?

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love your family picture at the top and I love the one of just you two. I hope you have blown those up to frame in your house. They look awesome!

james n mary said...

i like dogs with cheese in the middle. is that so bad???!!! lol! james likes hebrew nationals from costco :D

we've been hooky from church long enough. we'll def see you kids this sunday (not today sunday of course since it's like already ten pm but next sunday!). it'll be interesting to see what has and hasn't changed in the ward! we have no idea who is there anymore! lol!

Anonymous said...

It'll be good to see you guys back in the RDMP. As in all wards w/condos and apartments, you get some change in people, but it's mostly the same since you left. -Hasn't been really long enough yet I guess.

Oh yeah, and since Leah called these dogs our favorites, I'd have to add that the buns must be toasted too, only I was too hungry to wait anymore. Good times though!