
I feel like I haven't left the house in a really long time. We have all been really sick here. Hendrix has two ear infections, MilaBelle has this gross yellow goop coming out of her eyes and Mike and I've been coughing, sneezing, aching, barely getting out of bed sick. My brother has me on all these natural meds, like Emergen-C , echinacea, oregano oil and elderberry lozenges. It's been a week and a half and I don't feel like anything is working. I feel somewhat better I think from time and sleep. I can't really take anything anyways because I'm nursing, which has been a challenge, because all my energy has been going to making me better, not making milk. We rented Osmosis Jones, so Hendrix could see what was going on in his body, if you haven't seen it, it's really cute.
Mike and I did nothing for our anniversary and my birthday's this week, and I'm definitely not feeling up for anything. I have to work through this this weekend, which I'm sure will make me more sick.
Boy, I am a whiner. But I had to post something, and this is all that's been going on around here. I have fully enjoyed everyone elses blogs though. Keep it up, so I have some break from forcing a two year old to take medicine, holding a warm cloth over Mila's eyes and trying to keep it together, when all I want to do is go back to bed.







5 comments:
good luck...your doing just what you need to, being a mom is definately not easy on a good, simply miserable when your sick. hang in there, we can't wait to play again. thanks for being so real!
I am so sorry...it is bad enough when just one of you is sick! I guess things can only get better from this point! Let me know if you need anything.
Oh, it's so hard to have sick kids. And to be sick yourself on top of that really stinks! My little Abby has had the goopy eye for over a month now, it is so sad. The dr. even gave me antibiotics for it. I love your 3 and 8 post too. That is some pretty crazy stuff!
Can we do anything for you? Man that really sucks when everyone gets sick at the same time...sorry to hear that it's still dragging on.
Post a Comment