
MilaBelle was given a name and father's blessing yesterday by her daddy. She wore the same dress that my father held me in his arms almost 28 years ago and gave me such a blessing. I'm so thankful for the restored gospel in our lives, for the power of the priesthood and for a worthy husband who holds it. We want so much for a beautiful little girl and I know the Lord does too.







9 comments:
How cute is she!! Love that you wore that dress too...makes the whole thing all the more special!
Congratulations!
She looks like a little angel!! Make sure you journal what was said in the blessing. I know she will love to read what her daddy was inspired to bless her with! :-)
She is too cute for words Leah! And I love how that dress was the one you were blessed in. What a beautiful heirloom.
What a gorgeous photo! What a special moment when your baby gets blessed and especially that your daughter was able to wear the same dress her mommy wore. Very precious and she is so smiley.
The smile is priceless. She is beautiful. I only wish I could have been there. Big love for all of you from Texas!
she is beautiful leah...and oh so girly! what a great memory, i love hearing bri give blessings, something about is just so tender.
That's so fantastic that your mom kept that dress for you! I love it! What a sweet little angel!
So sweet. That is so cool that she wore your dress. Congratulations!
What an amazing picture. She is gorgeous. You two make adorable babies. Thank you for sharing your testimony. How wonderful it is to have your husband be a worthy priesthood holder to bless such a precious daughter of God. She is truly beautiful.
Post a Comment