

Here is Mike playing old man river, Clematis vitalba, or maybe he's wanting to be Jeremiah Johnson, Jeremis johnsona or maybe just some guy that wanted to grow a beard now that he felt man enough to try and pull if off. -Look, if you push out the beard a bit, you can get the "Grizzly Adams" look. Oh, the fun you can have! At any rate, Mike is having a great time with this right now, however Hendrix (as you can see) couldn't care less about it. Leah though, thinks it nice at the right
times, but more often than not it just itches. "Oh well!", says Mike as he lets his manly facial growth thicken, "it's just for fun. I wanted to see if I could even do it at all." Well he did... and for now, it's here to stay. Also, here is Hendrix's best impression of his dad: a milk mustache. It is a valiant effort son!







4 comments:
Who is that bearded man? I guess he is really trying not to be called as the 2nd counselor.
1st Counselor, Greg. And yes, you are wise beyond your years. (It doesn't matter though, they'd call me & just tell me to shave it, Pres. (Kale)Haws tells me every time he sees me the same; "Don't think that'll get you out of your calling there Bro. Britt!" (As he proceeds to tug on whatever facial hair I've got going on.) I just tell people I'm trying to be like the prophets of old...be it latter day like Wiffa Woofa and others, or even the REAL old school ones like Noa, etc.
And no, I'm not getting that calling either. We still don't know who it will be, but it looks like my little plan has worked. J/K
Post a Comment