Thursday, May 24, 2007

Leah's list of 3's

-We got tagged by Greg & Nicolle:

3!....It's a magic number....

Three Things I Love:

1. Mike
2. Hendrix
3. Staying in bed

Three Things I Hate:
1. Bad tippers
2. The Jerry Springer Show
3. Ignorance

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Mike
2. My brother's Jared and Mark
3. Mike Myers

Three things that scare me:
1. Snakes out of their cage
2. Having teenagers someday
3. Spiders

Three Things I Don't Understand:
1. The war continuing this long
2. Politics
3. Others love for video games

Three Things On My Desk:
1. Jimi Hendrix model
2. incense burner
3. Budget Book

Three Things I Plan To Do Today:
1. Take Hendrix to the water park
2. Have the missionaries over for dinner
3. Go to bed early, I work at 6:30am tomorrow

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Skydive
2. Learn a musical instrument(piano/guitar)
3. Watch my children grow into happy adults

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Rock
2. Forgive others
3. Always find a way to have fun

Three Things I Can't Do:
1. Spell
2. Smell (no sense of smell whatsoever)
3. Do it all, although I want to

Three Things I Miss:
1. My mom
2. Sleeping in late
3. The Mountain (where I lived in Washington)

Three Things I'd Like to Learn:
1. Spanish
2. More Patience
3. I like to be more computer savvy

Three Things I Regret:
1. Not focusing on my education more
2. Hurting a really good friend from High School
3. Not pursuing my musical talents

Three Favorite Foods: Right now I have cravings which are:
1. Steak (never ate it before I was pregnant)
2. Fresh fruits and veggies
3. Hostess CupCakes

Three Favorite TV Shows as a Kid:
1. My Little Ponies (age 8)
2. Saved by the bell (13)
3. 90210 (15)

Three People I Tag:
1. Mike - I want to know yours
2. The Abernethys
3. The Lindbloms

1 comment:

MeL said...

3 things philip loves.
1)Melissa
2)pizza
3)Hitting kids in the face with dodgeballs.