Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Leah's Favorite Day of the Week
My favorite day of the week is the day off I have with Hendrix, the day I have no work, no errands, no shopping, no cleaning to do. It's great, we play until Mommy gets tired, we go to the park, take a walk, sometimes visit friends, and always take a really long nap. Daddy always calls to say 'hello' and I get to learn all the cool things Hendrix has been doing the past week. He is really into basketball lately, so today we played hoops with the toy bucket for almost an hour, he also learned how to fly like a bird and jump like a frog. Sometimes I feel like I should be doing something more productive, but in reality there's no place I'd rather be then with my little dude. Reading, playing, laughing and enjoying being a Mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Sounds like a fun day! We are so excited that you guys are coming to visit. Yipee!!!
Post a Comment