Here’s Hendrix demonstrating his sleeping aerobics, every time we check on him, which we do often because he’s just super cute and we don’t get to see him during the day as much as we’d like to, he’s always in these funky positions.Whatever he's doing, is working though, he sleeps a good 12 hours a night and still takes naps. he's our superbaby.

This one's not a joke, he was really sleeping sitting up, I think it's to throw off his enemies, they never know when he's sleeping or awake.
This one’s called behind the back stretch.

Here's his back arch to keep his back strong and limber for all the jumping and climbing around he likes to do.
"Consciousness: that annoying time between naps." ~Author Unknown






2 comments:
He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! That picture of him sleeping in an upright position is great! I have one almost exactly like that of Julia on my blog (http://lopez-fam.blogspot.com/). I thought it was her way of telling me she was ready for a pillow. ;-) I am glad to see you guys have a blog. It is a great way to keep in touch! I hope all is well with the pregnancy! It goes by much faster the second time around!
Well well well, looks who's blogging and posting adorable pictures, I might add....Love Hendrix. Too cute.
Post a Comment