Thursday, May 17, 2007

Here we are!

Well we're on the blogging map & it seems like a harmlessly fun thing to do every now and again. -Tales of good times and such will be arriving hopefully sooner rather than later, but until then, we'd simply just like to say that we're here... we're not queer... but we do enjoy the behavior considered rambunctious, from time to time.

3 comments:

Greg and Nicolle said...

Oh my gosh... Greg didn't forward me the email with this exciting news- you guys are bloggers! The news about the baby is exciting, too, but I already knew about that! Hope Leah is feeling good and Mike is liking his new job. I look forward to reading your posts!
-Nicolle

Greg and Nicolle said...

Bring on the blogs Speedo boy

Greg

Mom said...

Mike, Leah and Hendrix,
Finally got a chance to check this out - it's awesome!! I loved the pics; it made me so much more lonesome for all of you - can't wait until August!

I know that the reunion won't be half the fun it would be if you were here - we must figure out a way to get you here next time!

Better scoot - I'm determined that my room will at least allow others to walk through it by the weekend - also taking a class (today and tomorrow) and trying to wrap up paper work for camp - YIKES!

Can't wait to hug your necks,
love,
Mom