Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa came early!!

The Britt family will be flying to Washington State to visit family over the holidays so Santa thought he'd give us our Christmas gifts early, so we didn't have to pack presents along with snow gear, carseats and toys for the inevitable layovers which are due to occur if the weather keeps up the way it is.
I wanted to briefly wish everyone a warm and happy Christmas, because mine certainly will be. Although it's 10 below in Spokane right now, my sweet husband made sure I'd stay cozy with gifts like these...


I wanted to make sure he stayed warm too, so I found a Lakers blanket, because they've been red hot this season so far, 23 wins out of 28. Keep your fingers crossed on Christmas, they play Boston the defending champions.

Santa brought a great gift: Seinfeld Scene It. It combines my two loves; T.V. and games!

Hendrix opened one gift, a Batman action figure, but also received some Buzz Lightyears from his cousins. Thanks guys! He'll wait until Thursday for the rest. He was just excited to open any gifts and loved watching Mike and I fight over who knew Seinfeld better. Poor MilaBelle has been sick and was already asleep.
We'll get plenty of great pictures of snow and family and will be blogging our New Year Wishes when we return. Everyone have a Merry Christmas and Enjoy your New Year's celebrations.

4 comments:

Jana said...

That bini is so you! Hope you enjoy your Christmas vacation!

andrea said...

I so want to play that game with you! I love that show too much.

james n mary said...

oh leah, it was sooo great to see ya last night! total game night at your house...ok well i might not want to be on anyone's team because i dont know seinfeld that well...

J+K said...

im sorry leah, but march 1st, tha lakers will be going down against the suns. tell mike my sincere apologies, but it is just the way it has to be.