I've been doing babysitting trades with my friend, and things are double the fun around here once a week. Our kids are super close in age. Hendrix (3) Gideon (2) MilaBelle (12 months) Arabela (11 months) They play great together,I get more done when my kids have someone else to play with and its so nice to have free babysitting when I need to work and/or run errands.
I see into the life of someone with twins; everything is done in swifts:
The Girls eat...

The Boys play...


Followed by buddy bottles. This is an old picture, I think both girls are trying to kick the bottle early. You go girls!







2 comments:
things sure get busy at the Britts! i love it. let me know if you want me to do a babysit switch with you sometime again!
Hehehehe... I love this post... You are one great time manager, mother, friend, person, you get the idea...
Post a Comment