
Maybe you like Pepper or maybe you don't, but either way, don't underestimate the power of Kobe, Odom, Pau and the rest of the Lakers. This house is under serious Lakers Fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell! ...[er, a Finals victory! :)! ] Mike and I both came home with the same Lakers shirt bought at different locations. Our fridge is stocked with purple and gold M&M's and the Laker chair is set up for game nights. We're looking forward to the rest of the series this week. Just think only one more game and we've tied it up. Then it's almost as if the first 6 games never even happened. It's an even playing field! But I'm getting ahead of myself here. All I wanted to say is "I LOVE LA."
West Coast is gonna burn it down.
West Coast is gonna burn it down.







1 comment:
I guess confidence only gets you so far. Tonight it got us to game 6, too bad we didn't win it. The old saying "There's always next year boys." The Britts will still be rooting you on.
Forever Fans
Post a Comment