Friday, May 30, 2008

Family Photos

One of our really good friends took our family pictures a few weeks back and we couldn't wait to share them. There's a ton more on her website http://www.nikaelacurtis.com/photocart/ if you click on our photo and password briznitts you can see the entire collection. These are a few of our favorites. She is so talented and has ruined me for ever getting Sears portraits again. Thanks Nikaela for the beautiful pictures.








11 comments:

Justin and Lori said...

The pictures are sensational! I am loving them all.

Kimberly said...

K- all I have to say is LOVE THEM!!! I want to use your friend for my family photos. Seriously. Those are sooooo cool and so candid! SWEET!

The Taits said...

Pardon my language...but holy shiz. I have have have have to get her number. I LOVE THOSE pics!!!

Lanae said...

i love love love your pics. she captured your personalities soooo well. you guys are gorgeous!!!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Adorable pics! We are in desperate need of some new family pics too.

Greg and Nicolle said...

So great... you guys look like movie stars! What a cute family.

Castle Family said...

Those turned out amazing! I love the storyboard!!

Burgess said...

Those are so much better than sticking them in front of a camera and making them do a fake smile. I love how they capture your happiness and personalities! LOVE THEM!

Nikaela said...

Thanks for the shout out, Leah! I had so much fun with you guys! You ROCK!

sweetieabbott said...

Your kids are so cute! My mom gave me your blog page. We are now living in Hawaii and loving it. You'll have to come see my page. Love ya!
-Bethany Abbott (Bastian)

james n mary said...

LOVE the blog :) Nickla as in the one who has a kid named Gideon?! I'm so glad we can catch up. I can't believe that's Hendrix...the same Hendrix who wanted to eat some of my snacks in Sunday School when I was prego :) We added you kids to our who we know section :) yay for friends!!!