

This past weekend was our ward’s Father/Son campout and since I had to work Mike opted to take MilaBelle along. Grandpa went as reinforcement.

They had a great time. MilaBelle loved sitting in her pack and play staring up at the trees and Hendrix of course got nice and dirty playing with as many sticks as he could find.
This was
his favorite stick. He stripped the bark off so it looked cooler.
his favorite stick. He stripped the bark off so it looked cooler.He spent his
Saturday watching the older Ellis' boys balance on a log over a trench, and even attempted it himself. 
This is when Dad told him he was too little to start such daredevil acts. Later Mike walked him across the log though.


Saturday watching the older Ellis' boys balance on a log over a trench, and even attempted it himself. 
This is when Dad told him he was too little to start such daredevil acts. Later Mike walked him across the log though.
Mom/Leah had a great weekend, working and feeling loved by her family and friends. Saturday was an awesome Girls Night Out: A funny movie, a great restaurant, excellent company and staying out past my bedtime. It was wonderful.


Sunday, although I had to work, turned out to be a lovely Mother’s Day. I worked the front desk at Mimi’s and got to greet all the families coming in to celebrate their moms. Mike bought me a beautiful corsage, a smooth buttery yellow orchid with purple ribbon (Laker’s Colors) and with the exception of one cranky gentleman, everyone was in great spirits at work. I received many compliments on my flower and I felt extremely cared for. When I returned home, Hendrix had made me some cute flowers in Nursery and we shared a delicious meal with Mike’s family.
We hope YOU all had a wonderful Mother's Day too!
We hope YOU all had a wonderful Mother's Day too!










3 comments:
I totally love MilaBelle's outfit with the cute bow as well:) How sweet that she even got to go to the Fathers n sons outting. Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's day too.
leah, your such a great wife to love the lakers even on your corsage, mike is one lucky man! thanks so much for planning the girls night it was wonderful, we just need to make sure we don't bring oprah into the discussion and we'll be friends forver :) thanks for the mall date also, they boys had a blast.
Looks like it was a great weekend for some daddy bonding time! I am glad that you had a great Mothers Day!
Post a Comment