
...Everybody else Does.... Jack knows where's it at.
As the Eastern and Western Conference Finals begin this evening I feel a pull to write about our love affair with the greatest team in the NBA, The Los Angeles Lakers. You either love them or hate them, if you love them you will always love them, if you hate them, you will learn to respect them, but they will never become apart of your soul.

As the Eastern and Western Conference Finals begin this evening I feel a pull to write about our love affair with the greatest team in the NBA, The Los Angeles Lakers. You either love them or hate them, if you love them you will always love them, if you hate them, you will learn to respect them, but they will never become apart of your soul. I didn't quite realize when I married Mike that we already had an addition to our family: Basketball and specifically the Lakers. Mike's been a dedicated fan ever since he can remember loving the game of basketball, he was just 10 years old when he watched them win back to back championships in 1988 and 1989.
Magic Johnson, Mike's favorite player of all time was an intricate player in those games. It's the only sport I enjoy watching. It's fast pace, amazing assists and the games not over 'til the buzzer calls it (example Derek Fisher in game 5, 2004 against SA Spurs: 0.4 seconds , 'nough said) has hooked me into being a fan.
We're excited to take down the Spurs! All you Suns fans should be just as stoked to see them eat it as well. We're gracious, so we may allow the Spurs to save face by winning a couple games, but don't worry we will definitely be in the Finals in just a few short weeks.
Happy Cheering to you all.








3 comments:
dig Milabelle's Lakers gear - too cute!
That's my girl! You know, this is the reason they are now looking to close out the defending champs tonight! I'm so glad you endluge me, as you know I'm happy to return the favor now and again...and again...and again. [Just keep on winning guys(!)]
-Love ya!
OMG i just realized Mila has the same swing as Fox! He learned to roll over and it has been long gone. We ended up giving it to a friend for their not as active baby!
Post a Comment