We’re back, you know how they say bad luck comes in threes, well, here’s our three’s.
(1) Hendrix was in the hospital for almost a week, when we returned home, we found our
(2)refrigerator had gone out, so much wasted food. I’m talking Costco size boca burgers, broccoli and turkey dogs all unopened, then our
(3)computer got a virus and we had to send it away to get fixed.
So, hopefully that was our end of a string of bad luck. So, we’re back with an awesome perfectly well little boy, a new fridge and upgrades to our computer. And I have so much to blog, so read on, friends and fam.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Oh my goodness I am soooo sorry to hear about Hendrix. I am glad that things are starting to go better and now with all the obstacles you have been facing you will be blessed with a new baby and you were blessed with Hendrix being ok too.
Hey Leah and Mike,
I am so sorry to hear about all these sad things happening all at once! I am also so sad to hear that Hendrix was in the hospital. I hope all is well now. I know a little bit of how it feels like everything just goes sour for a one after the other. Whenever that happens to me, I just think I must need to learn something from this no matter how crappy all these things are at once. The bitter makes the sweet so much better. You two are so strong and happy. I will keep Hendrix in my prayers. I know blessings are coming your way!
Love,
Melissa and Jackson :)
Post a Comment