Can you guess when our little baby girl will be born? She's due November 19th, but of course we wouldn't mind if she comes early.
The Contestant Questions...
Date and Time She'll be born
Weight and Height
Have fun with your guesses, the winner will receive not only the gratification of knowing you are the winner but also a night of babysitting our new little girl, just kidding.
We're very excited and will let everyone know when she arrives.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







10 comments:
My guess is the 17th, because that is Nathan's birthday. Heighth: 21" Weight: 7 lbs. 6 oz.
I say the 21st, 11:46 pm. Height: 22 inches and weight: 8 lbs. 2 oz.
I guess the 15th. 7lbs. 10oz, 19in.
I am with you an the not minding if she comes early. I'm hoping to have mine soon after that. It was so good to get your update, I had been wondering where you were! Good luck with everything! I'm glad your little boy is doing better.
I say the 15th. Height 19" weight 7lbs 2oz
My guess is going to be Nov. 15th I'm kinda partial as it was my daddy's birthday...but besides that, I will surely induce you that day if you want to have her then and I know I will win that way. LOL I think it will be around 9:50 that night if I induce you at 11:00am. I believe she will be 20inches long and weigh 7 12oz...ok so now I just read your comments and I guess mine is pretty close to your welker friend...oooh this going to be a good competition.
Well, we told her to come on the 15th from the start, and since Hendrix listened to us back when he entered the world (he even came 5 days early for us!), maybe she'll listen and be early too?! I say the 15th of November at 1:35am, and she'll be 7 lbs 11 oz and 20.5in long.
Nov. 16th
22 inches
7 lbs. 6 oz.
GOOD LUCK!
My guess is November 12th 8lbs. 12 oz. and 20 inches. I hope she comes early and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy:).
WE WANT PICTURES!!! :) :) :)
Pic-tures! Pic-tures! Pic-tures! (chanting....)
Yay Mike & Leah...I am so glad baby girl is home, Leah your message told me her weight but I am so excited to know her name. I hope all is going well! I will call you soon!
Post a Comment