eXtra eXtra


Despite the Chinese Pregnancy Calendar, (wrong) which my boss swears by, and every online quiz I took that guarantees if you carry high, crave sugar or sleep with your pillow to the south you are having for certain a boy or those and/or other things then for certain a girl. (all wrong) The only thing that was right was Mike and my own instinct. We have defied all baby predictors myths and are having. . . . . . .
A baby GIRL!
-On or around November 19, 2007. We are super excited. Hendrix will have to learn to stick up for a little sister that I'm sure will get him into all kinds of trouble. Good luck there son!
8 comments:
way to go guys!!!!!!!!!
I am so exicted for you!! I love having 2 girls. Congrats!!!!
CONGRATS YO! I am so very excited for you guys! And I'm totally excited to meet my sweet little birthday buddy in four short months! Oh, and Mike you guys are welcome over anytime, but our house is sort of still a big fat disaster, so give us like two or three more weeks and hopefully it will look pretty by then! And P.S. Pottery Barn rocks my world!
Congratulations! Our little girl is due on October 13th so they will only be a month apart which means they will just have to be best friends. Love you guys. I am very excited for you. -- Melanie
Congratulations! So excited for you....and jealous....I want a girl!
Yipee! Baby girls are so fun!
so exciting guys! Girls must be fun to prepare for!
That is so great! One boy and one girl...perfect!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment