#1. I can get a little hormonal, or a lot and it's okay, cause... I'm pregnant!
#2. Giving into cravings.
#3. I have a buddha belly you can rub, well, not you, as in anyone, but Mike & I.
#4. I ask Hendrix where mommy's baby is and he pats my belly.
#5. He/she's part of Mike.
#6. Feeling him or her move around.
#7. Keeping track of the baby's growth, like this week its buds for permanent teeth are beginning to form. Cool, huh?
#8. It's worth the midnight bathroom trips, the sore feet and achy back because I get a little baby out of it in just four months.
Monday, July 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Your number 8 comment is only applicable cause your only 4 months. Try and keep that mentality when your 8.5 months and all you want is a consecutive 4 hours of sleep without a bathroom break.
P.S. I think you should leave more comments on my page.
Post a Comment