Hendrix is always showing
MilaBelle something; whether it's how to put on her shoes, where the toys go, how to fill the bathroom sink with water and sit in it or how to look left then right when you cross the street; he is a great big brother. He makes her laugh more often then he makes her cry and they are such good friends.
These
brilliant, vibrant pictures were taken by our talented friend
MarryJordanPhotography. She captured our kids just as we see them...
Sometimes Sweet,

Sometimes Silly
Crazy LOUD!

PLAYFUL,

Beautiful (check out those baby blues)

Sensitive and Soulful,

Growing quickly and Handsome as ever,
Energetic, and spirited...
And oh, so loving! Thank you Mary!

10 comments:
The pictures are ADORABLE! You have such a cute family, Leah :)
These are amazing! So cute. Your kids are adorable.
Sooo cute, I love them! Your kids are so fun!
Leah I can't believe how much your kids have grown since the last time I've seen them. They're so cute! I will definitely be around sometime between the 8th and the 22nd! I'm glad you get to stay for so long. Can't wait to see you!
wow...these made me a bit teary. Mila looks so much like you in the b/w pic. they are amazing!
Cute pictures!!
These are beautiful pictures! You have such cute kids!
Gorgeous pictures! Such cute kids you have.
came to your blog today and fox says "there mia-bell, i see her, i see her!" mary did a fantastic job!
Post a Comment