Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hendrix was in heaven while we went camping over Memorial Weekend. He could play with sticks, rocks, dirt and water all day everyday.
MilaBelle pretending to be a 'mommy' lounging on the deck.
A few photos around the Mesa Art Center waiting for our photography to take some candids of the kiddos.



Professional shot: More to come...

4 comments:

Birdnest said...

Wow, your kids are growing up...and so darn cute! I like keeping up with your family...glad Mike's hand healed even tho' he's a Laker's fan, he's also an Alan fan, and that makes him OK in my book:)

kristal said...

Ok, Leah, I had to check out your blog. your kids are SO CUTE. your little boy looks just like you! I love it!
I'm glad you're doing the challenge with us. It always motivates me when it's people I actually know...and we have Lanae to motivate all of us....that girl is crazy!

Greg and Nicolle said...

Hendrix is getting so handsome!

james n mary said...

gossip mags already huh! hahaha