Sunday, November 2, 2008

When the Cat's away the Mice will Play!

In the effort of having a quiet moment to myself, I asked the kids to play in the front room, while I got ready for the day. 15 minutes tops. I'm a fast blowdryer. They were very quiet, didn't bug me one bit, which means... they were doing something they shouldn't. I emerge from the bathroom to see this....
And This...


And finally this...


Mike had made pancakes the day before, and this was about 10 of them. Needless to say, they weren't hungry for lunch and I had to use three different sweepers to clean up the mess. So, much for a moment to myself.
On to cuttier things. Hendrix loves his games, but most of them have to be played while MilaBelle is sleeping. (small items she can swallow and she messes with everthing) He'll be happy when she's a bit older and can actually play with him.

So, while she's doing this...


We get to do this... Here's Hendrix "reading" the instructions on how to play mouse trap.


2 comments:

Lanae said...

Ah mousetrap... kid fun-parent nightmare! Thanks for the Halloween fun.

Joyce Bastian said...

Boy that brings back memories. Aren't kids fun?! [and I really mean it. Even with all the mischief it was my favorite age.]