

The Lakers are 3 for 3 with another win on the horizon this evening against the LA (red-headed stepchild) Clipppers. We're looking forward to a great season and are happy basketball has begun. We broke out the season schedule and Lakers doormat. Although Hendrix's Lakers gear is getting a little small, he bleeds purple and gold.







4 comments:
Brendon's right there behind you! Of course he's rooting for the Suns...hee hee hee!! He made the JV Basketball team by the way! (There still might be some cuts...but so far so good!) Love ya!!!
GO LAKERS!!
I'll always be an LA girl.
Please don't break my heart this year.
h-man is too funny. lakers!!! you guys would get along great with one of our friends who lives out in OC!
i'm totally excited for Duke this year! since hansbourgh (ok so i can't spell) of NC is taking a breather from a sprain, my team can sweep 'em up!!!
and before i forget, my friend's friend is a nursery coordinator...over FIVE nurseries...which means...wait for it...wait for it...60 CHILDREN IN NURSERY!!! omg...i'd die. i'd seriously D-I-E.
Have to stick with my JAZZ....but to each his own, right?
Hey, could you send me your snail mail address so I can send you an announcement for Jarren's wedding! Can you believe he's getting married? It is Dec. 20th. [don't know if Alan told you or not so thought I would try your blog]
Thanks....love keeping up with your growing family.
Love, Alan's mom....Peggy Bird
Post a Comment