Look what I can do! I'm still trying to roll over, but I can't get over that arm. It's tricky stuff you know.Thursday, March 13, 2008
The Britt Kids
So, we're all better at the Britt house. The weather is great, so we've been having lots of park days and walks. Here's a few things the little ones have been up. MilaBelle is growing so fast.
Look what I can do! I'm still trying to roll over, but I can't get over that arm. It's tricky stuff you know.
Look what I can do! I'm still trying to roll over, but I can't get over that arm. It's tricky stuff you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










7 comments:
Love the pics. I can't believe how big MilaBelle is getting. Wow! Four months already. Such cute kids. We need to get together again soon.
She is SUCH a cutie...and what a great older brother!
I love the photo of MilaBelle and the footballs. How sweet that Hendrix is sharing with his sister and it made her happy. The weather really has been beautiful to go and enjoy outside....since soon enough it will be hot.
Hi, this is Sheri (Sadler) from Winslow. I came across your blog when looking at Traci's. Can I just say, you have a beautiful little family. Your daughter is gorgeous! The other day I was telling my friend Pam about this girl I knew who made pants out of duck tape. Then I find your blog...what are the chances:)
Hey leah! I just saw your blog off mary's and thought I'd say hi! Hendrix is so big, I can't believe we worked together when you were pregnant, it seems like that was not so long ago. Time flies! I am so excited that you have a little girl too, isn't it the greatest! Nicki tells me about you every now and then, good to know your doing well!
I love your kids names!! Super cool. Hey I just read your post on our old blog. I can't believe you guys are still in Rancho AND have 2 kids, that is crazy. We are in Oregon and I am expecting a baby boy in a few weeks. We have a new blog now. http://awesomealdridges.blogspot.com
I got the animals at Oriental Trading - major deal!!!
So good to hear from you - hope all is well.
Gina Aldridge
Good to hear from you. How is the warddoing? Your little girl is so beautiful...congratulations a couple months late. we need to get together and catch up.
Post a Comment