I LOVE THE RAIN – it’s cleansing, it’s beautiful, and it’s refreshing. It makes me want to curl up in bed, pop in a chic flick and snuggle with my man.Here are my favorite RAIN moments
Last week when I packed up the ‘kids’ to meet Mike for lunch. We ate at this great place – Nothing But Noodles. I know what you’re thinking and the answer is ‘YES, they have other things to eat then Noodles.
When Mike and I were dating and we went walking in the rain. We splashed in puddles and played like we were kids.

Living in Washington when I was 10 and listening to the rain fall on the metal roof. My grandparents had a metal roof for only 2 reasons, one was so the snow would melt quickly and the other was the sound the rain made as it fell over their home. It was so relaxing.
My Upside down Kiss with Spiderman
oh, wait,
that wasn't me.
Rainbow Bright
This summer spending time with my mom in Washington and watching Hendrix walk the shoreline, throwing rocks and watching them splash.
Mike’s and my 3rd wedding anniversary. I had school that day, and afterwards, I came home, cranked the heat up and made Mike a scavenger hunt/maze to the bedroom, where we fogged up the windows if you know what I mean. Wink, Wink.
Skinny-dipping in hot springs while it rained – Mom, if you’re reading this it wasn’t me and it never happened.
Walking along side the beach in Alaska when I was 16, it was only lightly raining, but the ocean was gorgeous and even though it was freezing, I walked bare foot on the sand, because it was my first trip to the ocean.Last night, checking on my babies, sleeping, Hendrix snuggled up with his Batman blanket and MilaBelle tightly swaddled in her cradle my Grandpa Poncho made her and listening to Mike’s soft breathing at 5 in the morning.












1 comment:
I love the rain too. I wished it happened more often. Your kids are so cute. Love the Blog. Thanks for getting in touch. Well have to keep it up. Daneen
Post a Comment