Today is Mike's birthday and I have to say how much I appreciate his mams for bringin' him into this world so that I could meet and marry such a wonderful man. I'd like to briefly, I say briefly because I should be leaving for work in 20 minutes, and I've yet to wake up Hendrix, say a few of my favorite things/memories of Mike.
(1) The first time I saw him. FHE at the singles ward. Tall, incredibly cute, fresh off the mission, all my roommates wanted to date him, but I got him
(2) Playing speed at Denny's
(3) Every date we ever went on.
(4) The first time he kissed me (on the forehead)
(5) Always doing things in his own time and in his own way. We had a wonderfully long courtship because of this and I wouldn't have it any other way. I admire his patience and his ability to just enjoy the moment.
(6) Our first 5 years as a married couple. Just enjoying each other.
(7) The last two years together, getting to know one another as parents.
(8) His natural talent as a Dad, you make it look easy.
(9) Knowing I'm the only one.
(10) Already missing you, and we just parted a half hour ago.
I LOVE YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Friday, August 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment