Sunday, June 10, 2007

Which Super Hero are you: Mike is...

Ever wonder what super hero you are most like? Our friends G.& N. found this, and it seemed pretty good. I guess I really am like my favorite superhero. I've been called tall, dark, and handsome, but never just with the description of the famous superhero that Bruce Wayne transforms himself into from time to time. Ha ha. I guess that's a good thing, since it seems that he was actually pretty religious too. -Good stuff! Leah has to do it too & then we'll see who she's most like. -Her favorite superhero is Spiderman, so we'll see is she comes close. Then again, it is SpiderMAN, so I'm not sure she has a chance there, much like other people in this world right now. -(Although, I'd much rather see it go the other way, and even ever-so-much rather see it have gone an entirely different way!) But alls well that ends well they say. There'll always be a 'next year'.

Your results:
You are Batman


BatmanYou are dark, love gadgets
and have vowed to help the innocent
not suffer the pain you have endured.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test

No comments: