Well, I'm not a rockstar, but my brother is, check out his band on youtube at these links: My bro's the lead singer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4e_ymDug8g&feature=related - Buffalo Shark, my favorite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFso8TJZ93o&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op_ztm4057c&feature=related
Editing at the Britts, so I am always singing around the house, and Hendrix loves Rockstar by Pink. The first few lines if you haven't heard them go "I guess I just lost my husband, I don't know where he went. I'm gonna drink my money, I'm not gonna pay his rent." You really don't think you're kids are listening until the other day, I can't find my wallet.
Me: Hendrix, where's my money?
Hendrix: Maybe you drank it mommy.
Great, I hope he doesn't tell his teacher his mommy drinks her money.
Also, Hendrix said his first curse word. He made a mess in the kitchen (nothing unusually) and said "oh, crap", but not crap the other word, the "sh" word, the word I never use and have heard Mike use it once two months ago when he crashed into a snow bank in WA. Could Hendrix have remembered clear back from then. No, but he has been in preschool a while now, so he may be learning new things. I asked him where he heard that word.
Hendrix: I don't know, but when you drop something you say it.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
i didn't teach h-man that!!!! but wow, that must have been a total shocker to you!
and mike crashed into a snowbank?! hahaahaha! sorry, i had to laugh!
fox knows how to say "butt" (or is it "but"?!)...i have no idea how. well, i guess from me! so when he sees my little bro, he calls him butt. hahahahah!
I just saw the pics of you on Mary Jordan Photography and... HELLO! You're hot! Mike is a lucky boy!
Post a Comment