Friday, September 3, 2010

Hendrix starts Kindergarden

Because this is our firstborn starting school we documented everything....
First light...

Waking up...


Breakfast...


Backpack on, and ready to go...


The ride there...


The walk to class...checking out the playground...

Standing just outside the door

Sitting next to his pre-school friend Liz...
The beautiful sky as we drove away, one child less...
Having breakfast with MilaBelle... this is a tradition we are going to adopt for our family. It was great to spend time together and talk about are sweet boy.
I did most of my crying the night before as Mike gave him a Father's blessing including remembering the values he has been taught at home and that his parents and Heavenly Father are proud of his good choices and that he can always remember that he is loved when he's sad or scared. I also am very confident that we have taught him well. I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to be home with him these past years. I am thankful to Mike for working hard so I can have this time to be with our children. I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for being the perfect example of a parent and mirroring our parenting to match His.

No comments: