If man's best friend is his dog:
than Woman's best friend his her hairdresser!
I have been in search of a hairstylist my entire adult life. Ever since I moved from Winslow and left the one gay man in the entire town 'Phil' I have been on my quest. Don't get me wrong, I have had several people do a great job with my hair, some friends even, but when you can find a stylist that's not afraid to take risks, is reasonable priced, has a pleasant personality and conviently close, it is a thing of beauty.
than Woman's best friend his her hairdresser!
I have been in search of a hairstylist my entire adult life. Ever since I moved from Winslow and left the one gay man in the entire town 'Phil' I have been on my quest. Don't get me wrong, I have had several people do a great job with my hair, some friends even, but when you can find a stylist that's not afraid to take risks, is reasonable priced, has a pleasant personality and conviently close, it is a thing of beauty. I have found such a lady, Nikki at Salon Karizma. # 480-839-4568 or try her cell # 480-374-0864. Make sure when you go to tell her I referred you, check her out and then refer your friends for a discount.
My favorite do by her: 

Did I mention she does eyebrows too.







2 comments:
You look AWESOME! Love your hair, it looks so great on you!
LEAH!! What a GREAT pic! You look amazing, and I am so jealous of your awesome hair. You go, girl!
Post a Comment